Matter To Me

 

"I don't mean to be rude,
Too many things I won't do.
Telling me to stay loose;
Yeah, I might seem aloof,
Hang out if I want to.

Call me the serious type.
Call me whatever you like..

I'm flying so high that
I don't care what you're thinking of me.

Yeah I can be fussy,
Over things that matter to me.

So no point in singing the blues,
When it ain't how it feels in my shoes.
I'm okay being misunderstood.
And the stars made it this far,
And I'm not gonna change....
"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: [monso] Jenn Hair at Collabor88
Hat: -David Heather-Ibiza Sunhat for UBER
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Beach Day Collection for Happy Weekend
Jewelry: featured on this post
Robe/bottoms: -David Heather-Ibiza Robe UBER
Shoes: -David Heather-Ibiza Sandals UBER


Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy Default nails
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts