In Too Deep

 

"Something in me hopes that you still love me,
But I know you been moving on, I know that.
Thinking like I been feeling this without you,
I miss you more than I let on, you know that.

When our love was new,
I remember holding you,
Hoping everything you needed I could do.
That I could do it all for you.

I wish that it was true,
But you left me here too long.
Thinking I still love you, I know I do,
But now I'm on my own...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Victoria hairstyle ♠♠♠♠♠
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: Identity Body Shop - See previous post here
Earrings:
.random.Matter. - Jotun Earrings
Necklace 1: (Yummy) Pentagram Pendant
Necklace 2: (Yummy) Runic Pendant
Top: MeHoney - Paola Blouse at Cosmopolitan
Shorts: MeHoney - Paola Shorts at Cosmopolitan
Shoes: [Gos] Stephanie Suede Pumps at UBER

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts