Another Real Letdown

 

"I guess the love was never there.
Hangin' in the evening air.
Yeah, I wish I knew you well.
I wish that I could see you now.

Girl that let you run your worst,
Boy that had you know you're cursed.
I don't fault them,
In doggerel verse, I'm still yours.

Trip and fall down, might as well hang 'round
Goin' to the sound of another real letdown.

I've been walkin' in circles,
Night will dim all reflection.
Moments move on their own.
And I think that's why it hits so hard, is because-
I've been walkin' in circles...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Joya hairstyle at UBER
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Bow Down Collection at ♠♠♠♠♠
Earrings: e.marie // Tessa Earrings - Brights
Necklace: [.G.]ZigZag
Top: RIOT / Claire Top
Drink: :::ChicChica::: Boba Soda
Belly Ring: - Secrets - Nicky Piercing at UBER
Shorts: RIOT / Claire Shorts 

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts