Weakness


 

"I seem to be trying, I am, but see, you're used to that.
You call when you need me, I'll hesitate and call you back.
And I'll say I'm sorry like it's overdue, and I'm over you,
But I won't believe it, spill me your secrets, I'll keep them close.

You're my weakness.

Wear excuses on my sleeve, hide my heart for you to keep.
I've been falling for you slow, you know.
After all of this you know, I'm in.

I told you once, I swear to God I don't need you.
And I wrote that on my heart to see the words bleed through...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Lia hairstyle [modded-bangs] at Tres Chic
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Spring Break Collection
Outfit: [RnR] Swag Shadow Outfit [includes Earrings, necklace, top pants and shoes]
Dog: SEmotion Libellune Spaniel Animesh #10 UNCOMMON [Thank you bb, he cheered me right up. ♥]

Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts