Restless

 

"Lying around in the room with lights off,
My phone isn't ringing at all.
Maybe you'll just swing by.
I can't let you notice that I waited.

Restless.
I want to be with you.

Tonight,
Know my everything.
Show me your feelings.
Whisper in my ear.

I want to be a shining star.
Only in your eyes..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Alaska hairstyle [Deluxe Version]
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Trouble Maker Collection at Access
Earrings: Kibitz - Leove's earrings
Necklace: e.marie // Anita Necklace at Kustom 9
Top: RIOT / Victoria Tank
Jeans: RIOT / Ember Jeans
Shoes: G&D Sandals Yuma

Swing/Flower in hand/some poses: Focus. Sunflower Swing at Cosmopolitan

Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: BLOOM - MACAW NAILS [Special Edition]
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts