The Best

 

"You're like the sweetest thing I know,
Like my favorite Lauryn song.
And I want you really bad.
Don't take me for granted,
You'll be regretting it.
Oh, I should be your last.

Promise you'll never let go.
Grass ain't green nowhere else.
So we should be chillin' back.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

So tell me I'm the best.
I'll be feelin' like, yes, I am.
You know I'm the best,
Be a fool to not take me as I am..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Ubert hairstyle
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Sweet Escape Collection at Cosmopolitan
Top/Necklace/Bracelet: RIOT / Ezra Sweater at UBER
Jeans: RIOT / Ezra Jeans at UBER
Shoes: N-core MARIAM "pointy"


Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush
Earrings: e.marie // Monika Earrings at N21

Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts