Sculpture

 


"You don't got to leave,
Something's on my mind.
Something philosophical pouring out your mouth
Suddenly lips is crossing my face

As I'm swaying back and forth
Thread the scripture, wrap my bones
Where the hell we get 'em from?
I'm a sculpture in your home
I will crumble with the road

But

You know I feel so good
Looking like a fool
Baby I don't care
I feel like I should...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Opium
Eye shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Bad Chick Collection at Access
Top: *Just BECAUSE* Mili Top
Leggings: Blueberry - 2020 Holidays - Leggings Pack for Hop&Shop

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Jewelry: e.marie // Teyla Earrings and Necklace at Kustom 9


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter



Comments

Popular Blog Posts