Come Home

 


"They love me like I was their brother
They protect me
Listen to me
They dug me my very own garden
Gave me sunshine
Made me happy
Nice dream

I call up my friend the good angel
She says she'd love to come help but
The sea would
Electrocute us all
Nice dream

If you think that you're strong enough
 If you think you belong enough

Now come home...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH VIP Forever
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Sky Lights Collection for Happy Weekend
Outfit: [RnR] Swag Sterling Outfit [includes ear muffs, stole, dress, leggings, and skates]
            Blogger's note: Please demo before purchasing. Experienced a gap between skate and ankle on the Freya body. Other skates can be substituted. Not all items in outfit set are shown.

Location: Luane's World Sim


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter 


Comments

Popular Blog Posts