Fading

 

"Been loosing myself for a while now
Everything we are and were is fading too
And I've been wanting it for a while now
Was hoping you could save me in the way you do

If you say it one more time
Then I will too
But we're running out of love
And it hurts too

We're fading out from each other slowly
If you love me baby trust me
It'll be alright
If you wanted you could hold me
For another night....."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Katy hairstyle
Eye Liner: TOP1SALON - HD STALKER EYELINER
Lipstick: -Lepunk- Romana Lipstick
Rings: (Yummy) Grace Ring Set
Outfit: [RnR] Swag Courtney Outfit [includes Glasses, Necklace, Bracelet, Top, Jacket, Pants, and Shoes]

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR


 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts