That's Okay


"I don't want nothing to do with love
On most days.
Could care less about that stuff
It can go away.
If that means being by myself;
Always being lonely - that's okay.

I don't want nothing to do with trust
On most days.
Got a problem I can't open up
Some say.
If that means being by myself,
always being lonely, that's okay.

I don't want trust on most days
But when I do
I'd wanna share it with you..." 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Jihyo hairstyle at The KPop Event
Top: OSMIA - Kristen.Tank Top  [Pattern Version] at The Signature Event
Leggings: OSMIA - Kristen.Leggings at The Signature Event


Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts