For Me

 

"Don't change for me.
I like you just the way you are now.
Don't pray for me.
I did this on my own and I got this far now.

Stay safe for me.
I see the inner you and it hurts to let go..
Don't wait for me.
I'm getting on and I won't be back soon.

And I'll get higher with it.
My thoughts are lighter with it....."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Endless
Eye Liner: Veechi - Lisa Liner [BOM version]
Earrings: e.marie // Tessa Earrings
Lipstick: -SU!- Tremere Vampire Lipstick at Salem
Nails: ~GD~Doll Juice (Diva Talonz)
Jacket/Sweater: RIOT / Celeste Jacket at UBER
Jeans: RIOT / Celeste Jeans [The "stirrup" function works with most heels from the Garbaggio collection] at UBER
Shoes: Garbaggio // Riot Pumps

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts