The Glow

"You stir my heart around in your pot.
You mix it up with your vinegar smiles,
And you make me feel like I'm the child.

You never believed me
When I told you I'm a fairy,
I was birthed from earth and a flower,
Feeling all sweet and sour....

I spoke all the words that you said,
Don't tell me your lovin' is dead.
No, where's the glow?

Oh babe, you got some ghosts in your head,
We ran out of things to have said,
Oh, where's the glow?

If I ever met you in my dreams or on the street,
I would not say hello.
You said that you would never leave me
But you denied me of my daydream...." 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Alaska hairstyle [Deluxe Version] ♠♠♠♠
Eye Liner: IDTTY Faces - Oh Honey Eyeshadow
Lipstick: Suicidal Unborn
Necklace/Earrings: e.marie // Aima Earrings and Necklace at FaMESHed
Romper/Dress: RIOT / Meadow Dress and Romper Set at UBER

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Eye: .euphoric ~Dreamy  Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts