That's How It Goes

"I won't give up on you,
If you will never give up on me.
Anytime that you're off the beat
I'll put you on the groove and in key.


I'm following you,
If you are always following me.
Any time that you hum it wrong
I'll help you sing the right melody.


And when the world gets heavy
The weight has got you down on your knees,
It's okay to say F it
If you just remember me.


That's how it goes...."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Purity
Flowers: *LODE* Head Accessory - Royalty Wreath [black horse]
Eye Liner/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Deja Vu Collection at The Black Fair
Earrings: :::ChicChica::: Vitoria Hoops
Necklace: (Yummy) Pentagram Pendant
Shrug: Moon Elixir x MUSE - Damsel Desires - Shrug at Equal 10
Dress: Moon Elixir x MUSE - Damsel Desires - Gown at Equal 10

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts