I'll Say It If You Do

"What have you done to me?
When I hear your voice, it drives me crazy
Thinking 'bout you lately
Boy, you’ve been on replay in my mind
And I don't mind

Only you can make
Butterflies that hit me every single time,
And when you're not with me
I keep on imagining you by my side

So tell me if you're falling
Like I'm falling, for you
'Cause I'll say it if you do, say it if you do..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Laquisha hairstyle
Eye Liner: Veechi - Lisa Liner at N21
Earrings: e.marie // Tessa Earrings - Metals
Vape: :::SOLE::: SA - cigaret ENTA
Top/Pants: ED. Gorgo at Tres Chic
Arm: ED. Gorgo Shoulder Armor at Tres Chic
Shoes: N-core ENDLESS

Backdrop: Near Future - Now and Always Backdrops - The Bearded Guy
Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts