Desire The Sea

"I am a river, it all flows out of me
but you are like a dam;
nothing to give, but hold me in
with your will.

But oh I desire to meet the sea,
that can hold onto me.
a place that will grow with me.

Something I'm not sure
You will ever be capable to be..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Endless at Anthem
Headpiece: *Tentacio* Tropical day headpiece at Anthem
Eye Shadow and Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Sweet Temptation Collection at The Kinky Event
Earrings: e.marie // Tessa Earrings
Necklace: Kibitz - Keira's necklace at Anthem
Top and Bottoms: V/. VoluptasVirtualis -[Alice]  at Anthem

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts