Blood Start Boiling

"We don't really talk too often,
’Cause I don't wanna tell you I believe
You're just another ghost I’m stalking.
My story's in the winded whispered;
Things I'd rather see...

I want this time to mean something to me.
I have to feel my blood start boiling.
If all we do is grow apart, then
Can we ever get back to the seed?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Magika - Sage
Eye Shadow: IDTTY Faces - Oh Honey Eyeshadow
Lipstick from: IDTTY FACES - French Kiss Collection
Necklace: (Yummy) Crecent Talisman
Outfit: [RnR] Swag Katie Outfit
               Includes: Earrings, Top, Jacket, Jeans, and boots [necklace included; not shown]


Chairs w/poses: Le Poppycock *Comfort Zone* A and B

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Eye: .euphoric ~Dreamy  Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts