Slip Into Your Skin

"I wanna line my walls with photographs you sent,
Of you lying in your bday suit on the bed.
Can’t live without your love inside me now
I’ll find a way to slip into your skin, somehow....

I wanna fuck your love slow.

I love to watch you when you’re trying on your clothes.
And now you’re all I think about when I’m alone.
Can’t wait to feel your love inside me now.
Catch my heart, go swim
Feel your lips crush
Hold you here....." 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Dafnis at Kustom 9
Crown: Sweet Thing. Crystalline Crown at Kustom 9
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Champagne Shadow
Lipstick: IDTTY Faces - Oh Honey Lipstick
Earrings: e.marie // Erika Earrings at Kustom 9
Necklace: e.marie // Erika Necklaceat Kustom 9
Top: Lowen - Angelica Top at Kustom 9
Skirt: Lowen - Angelica Skirt at Kustom 9

Plants: Dust Bunny
Water: [FOURTH WALL] Zen Water Feature 

Location: Private Platform [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Eye: .euphoric ~Dreamy  Eyes  Applier ~ at The Kinky Event
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts