Pillar

"So be it, I’m your crowbar,
If that’s what I am so far.
Until you get out of this mess.
And I will pretend
That I don’t know of your sins,
Until you are ready to confess.

And you can use my skin
To bury secrets in.
And I will settle you down
And at my own suggestion;
I will ask no questions.

So for the time being, I'm being patient
While you try to find
The time for peace of mind;
And pry it open, hoping for an encore.
And if it gets too late, for me to wait
For you to find time to love me, and tell me so
It’s ok, don’t need to say it...." 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Flowers: *LODE* Head Accessory - Begonia [white_pink] *gacha*
Hair: tram I0710 hair 
Earrings: .random.Matter. - Bastet Earrings at Collabor88
Top: *COCO* Puff Sleeve Crop Top at FaMESHed
Bracelets: (Yummy) Diamond Hand Chain
Jeans: OSMIA - Jhess.Skinny Jeans
Shoes: [Gos] Cupid Pumps 

Location: Private Platform



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts