My Day One

"I got lucky finding you.
I won big the day that I came across you.
'Cause when you're with me, I don't feel blue,
Not a day goes by that I would not redo.


You'll always be my day one,
Day 0 when I was no one.
I'm nothing by myself, you and no one else,
Thankful you're my day one.


When I first met you, it just felt right.
It's like I met a copy of myself that night.
I don't believe in fate as such,
But we were meant to be together, that's my hunch..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: tram J0306 hair at UBER
Eye Shadow and Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Your Empire Collection at Access
Earrings: e.marie // Cali Earrings at N21
Blazer: OSMIA - Noah Blazer at UBER
Bra: OSMIA - Noah Bra at UBER
Bottoms: OSMIA - Noah Pants at UBER
Shoes: [Gos] Naomi Sandals

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts