I Just Wanna Win

"Covered in things I should’ve thought of
That I didn’t think of
That I should have thought of
So what if it’s all
My decisions, Or my indecision
Oh, I just can’t pick one

You give me so much to be afraid of.
There is so damn much that I’m afraid of.

But I don’t wanna lose
Yeah, I just wanna win
Swallowed my pride
I was a child once
I still am one, I know it but
I feel time slipping by

I just wanna win
So I’ll know what I’ve been fighting for..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Lulu hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at Tres Chic
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Super Nova Collection at Access
Top: ED. Joy Top at Tres Chic
Pants: ED. Joy Pants at Tres Chic

Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts