Keep Your Hands On Me

"Nobody knows me better.
All the highs and the lows when I'm under pressure.
Nobody else can put me back together,
Only you build me, only you break me.


If you keep your hands on me,
I'm hoping that the world won't feel so lost and broken.
And I will love you, I will keep you safe in my arms,
And if you love me, you will keep a space in your heart for me.


Baby, no one does what you do to me.

I wanna feel like lightning.
I wanna feel you rollin' like water on my skin.
I'm letting go this time and I don't wanna fight it.
I don't wanna hide it.


You alone, make me feel like I'm magic.
Don't you take it away, this is more than a habit.
All this love is all I need.

No one does what you do to me...."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Yuka hairstyle [Deluxe Version]
Lipstick: Suicidal Unborn
Earrings: e.marie // Doll Earrings
Top/Panty: RIOT / Charlize Set *Mainstore Release*
Scar: Rekt Royalty - Venus Carving (Senpai's) at The Hentai Fair
Shoes: Essenz - Jerusalem at The Whore Couture Fair

Backdrop: MINIMAL - Illuminate Backdrop #8
Location: Private Platform


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts