Favorite Lover

"You are something that I
Can never forget.
Fantasize;
When I’m there you will never regret.


Tell me I’m your favorite lover.
You got me,
It’s stupid.
I want it, can’t fight it.


Got me wrapped around your finger.
Trying to get you to see that.


Tell me I’m your favorite lover...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Mel at FaMESHed
Earrings: OSMIA - Lydia.Earrings [gacha] at The Arcade
Choker: OSMIA - Lydia.Necklace [gacha] at The Arcade
Top w/bra: OSMIA - Lydia.Blouse - Colors - RARE at The Arcade
Skirt: OSMIA - Lydia.Super Mini Skirt - Blue RARE at The Arcade
Shoes: N-core EVA

Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]

Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts