Till It Feels Like Love

"Let me be a star in your eyes;
A winner in your pupils.
I can be more precise...
I wanna be your star pupil.

I'm not worried bout cool;
I'm just worried bout good,
and I'll pay attention..
Like every good girl should.

I don't wanna be anywhere other than here.
Grab my hair if you want to.
Take a drink when you need.

I don't think you understand how much I like it.
There's no other kiss that feels like home and
There ain't no catch;
I just wanna warm you up, it's true.

We don't even have to rush,
I'll fill you till you say its too much.
I'll do it till it feels like love....." 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: LB. Era I
Earrings: e.marie // Kandi Puff Earrings at N21
Necklace: e.marie // Julie Locket Necklace at FaMESHed
Dress: V/. VoluptasVirtualis -[Kayo] at The Anthem Event

Plants: Soy and Dust Bunny
Location: Private Platform



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts