Reign On My Own

"In your rain, I won't drown,
I can reign on my own.
I'ma wear your crown, throw a king off his throne.
I had enough, turned off;
Out of love, lost trust.
On the run, what pain
I'm feeling, I'd rather

Tattoo tears than cry for you.
But I won't ever fill 'em in.
'Cause they gone make me badder in the end.

My skies fade back to blue,
And my eyes won't cry for you...." 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 
Hair: TRUTH Opium 
Lipstick: Suicidal Unborn
Choker: Kibitz - Mini collar [Goddess]
Jacket: RIOT / Jameela Jacket at UBER
Tops: RIOT / Jameela Tops [netted top and tube] at UBER
Bottoms: RIOT / Jameela Leggings at UBER
Boots: G&D Ankle Boots Courtney

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Book Nook 
Location: Private Location



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts