Don't Play

"Put in work.

I’m giving it all I got.
Stop playing with my heart.
I don’t know what you want,
Is it love or lust?
Please stop with the game you’re playing,
Don’t play.

I been rollin on my own, all the time, thats when I knew
I been wasting all this time to get to you.
I been blowing up your phone, I just wanna talk to you, 
You and I know what you do,
I could stop doin work if you don’t want me babe.

Don't play......" 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: little bones. Mara
Earrings: OSMIA - Graceful.Earrings - Gold at The Epiphany
Necklace: OSMIA - Graceful.Necklace - Gold at The Epiphany
Dress: OSMIA - Graceful.Dress - Colors - RARE at The Epiphany
Shoes: N-core MARIAM

Furniture: Fancy Decor & Commoner: Indio Set
Plants: Various Dust Bunny, Mithral and Compulsion plants

Location: Private Platform


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts