Won't Waste One More Day

"So you calling me up
Trying to get to me
Trying to make things right.
Oh enough is enough, you've got to let it be.
It's not gonna work this time.


I'll be lying if I said I didn't miss you,
And truth be told I wish that I could take your calls;
But I ain't got that much left to say....


'Cause I've already said it all.
I'm so tired of all the shit that we've been through.
No I won't waste one more day.


Trust me it's hard for me too,
But I can't keep doing what we always do...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Earmuffs w/horns: RIOT / Cozy Comforts Twinkling Deermuffs at The Epiphany
Hair: Stealthic - Purity
Necklace from: [RHUDE] Snow Set
Jacket: RIOT / Cozy Comforts Sweater at The Epiphany
Top: RIOT / Cozy Comforts Tank at The Epiphany
Skirt: RIOT / Cozy Comforts Skirt at The Epiphany
Stockings: RIOT / Cozy Comforts Socks at The Epiphany
Shoes: RIOT / Cozy Comforts Boots at The Epiphany

Location: Winter Moon



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set at Collabor88
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR   

Comments

Popular Blog Posts