All To Myself

"Thinking 'bout my dearly departed heart,
You built me up and brought me down now.
Chasing ties to keep my feet off the ground,
Guess it's not really worth explaining.

And I don't wanna say too much,
So I guess I keep it all to myself .
Baby, I've been hurt enough,
So I guess I'll keep it all to myself.

See, I could try explaining but it's complicated,
And I'm far too jaded for a conversation.
May say something I regret;
But I know there's no point in that.

I've been hurt enough
So I guess I'll keep it all to myself....."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Tableau Vivant // Paula hair
Flowers: *LODE* Head Accessory - Vanessa [cereus duo 4] *Gacha*
Earrings: .aisling. Gretchen Earrings
Outfit [Dress/Necklace/Shoes]: [RnR] Swag Rosa Outfit
Nails: FAKEICON / glace hand gems at FaMESHed
Sparkle: Cynful Pixie Dust

Location: Snow Falls

Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set 
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR   

Comments

Popular Blog Posts