On This Side

"When the structures gone, and it tumbles down,
Who gon' see it and gon' guide you out?
I don't hold much, but it's shown,
I'd rather tread than to swim.

Skin made of steel, but heart made of gold.
The structure may stand, but still does it fold.
I feel how you feel, 'cause you feel how I feel,
And you love just to love, 'cause you love, 'cause we love.
Wade in those waters, I'm trying to see if your
Words still hold true then I'll come confide with.

Swallow up my insides, tell me that it's alright.
Show me all the things that
I've been missing out on this side...."
•••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Elixir
Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Earrings: [Avenge] Anelllum earrings
Choker: LUXE. Harlow Collar
Stole: *T.Whore* - Sexy Fur Stole
Dress: RIOT / Ivy Dress at UBER

Location: Home


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set 
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts