Blanket

"I would come as you would run.
And I would fall into pieces.
And I would chase after you,
Like I was poison and you were my aim.

I would yell out your name;
Watch your gaze fly to the floor.
Oh, but never mind, you were never mine.
You've spilled your secret, now spill your crime...

'Cause in the mornings, in the evenings I would wait;
But my patience would spill on the floors and on the ceilings.
Through my mouth as I called for you.
I called for you.

And I would fold, yes I would fold
'Cause I am a blanket and you were cold..."
•••••••••••••••••
Hair: Magika - Chloe
Jacket: EVIE - Plush Me Warm Fur Jacket
Outfit: MEMOIRE Press Set at Tres Chic

Location: Private Platform



Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set 
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress   
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts