Sometime In The Summer

"His love hit like a wave over my soul.
Blue water pulled me under, wouldn't let me go.
Trapped below my conscious, can’t escape but I'd......
I'd drown in ripples of this pain if I could.
I’m not trying to separate, pulling us away,
The currents got a hold.

We found love;
Stole my heart
Sometime in the summer.
The day he left
and death pulled him under;
The skies turned grey,
I haven't loved another.

Our nights spent awake under magic stars,
Laid up below what felt like a work of art.
These Golden lights inspired up a million dreams,
I just had one that looked like you and me.
We had a bitter fate, pulling you away;
The currents got a hold......"

Hair: :::Phoenix::: Cherry Hair
Earrings: November - Emerald's Heart Hoops at The Kinky Event October 28th
Necklace: Kibitz - Saralie's necklace collection
Outfit [Cardigan, top, shorts, stockings, boots]: Blueberry - Can't Relate Set


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring at The Hell's Gate Event
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  


Comments

Popular Blog Posts