Needle And Blood

"A lost lover in the darkest water,
The moon is begging me to stay.
But I know if I stayed here longer,
I'd travel farther away.
When every little moment passing
Is a question asking me,
Are you wasting your time
Waiting for signs?
Would you give it up?

And I wish I knew a way to tell you where I've been.
In a place where all the light will always let you in.

I pulled what you put in me, out.
And sewed up your beautiful mouth.
Now we've got time to think.
With the needle and blood down the sink..."

Hair: TRUTH Euphoria
Headband: Magika - Prue Headband
Necklace: Kibitz - Single skully necklace at The Access Event
Top: Ricielli - Alicia Top [Skull version] for the Halloween Hunt
Skirt: Ricielli - Hanna Skirt  for the Halloween Hunt
Gloves: [[ Masoom ]] Aylah Gloves at The Salem Event
Bag: Luas Agnes Purse
Boots: REIGN.- OBSESSION BOOTS

Backdrop: taikou / subway backdrop at Kustom 9
Location: Private Platform

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring at The Hell's Gate Event
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts