I Wish I Knew

"I wish I knew what to do with you
But the truth is I ain't got a clue
Do you?

I wish you'd understand
I wish that I could know
The truth is I have no idea

I hate to admit it, but I don't know shit.
And neither do you.

And that is good.

Enough for me, for you, for now
As long as we can talk about it...."

Hair: #Foxy - North Hair
Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Bloody Mary Collection for Powder Pack October
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring at The Hell's Gate Event
Necklace: (Yummy) Auspicious Necklace
Dress/Bag: MEMOIRE Var Set at The Hell's Gate Event
Gloves: [[ Masoom ]] Brydie at FaMESHed
Shoes: Essenz - Dominican Republic at FaMESHed X
 
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Town Hall Backdrop at Kustom 9
Location: Private Platform

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring  
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts