Conversations

"I push myself away from what's uncomfortable,
I didn’t really get why this happened here this way.
You know I’m not one to bite my tongue in a heavy conversation,
I don’t like these conversations.

I didn’t mean to pull you under too.

I don’t want to wait for you ,
But you make me want to stay.
I’ve never been so god damn confused
But I like it in a fucked up way.
And I think we’ll find resolve one day
So just tell me what I have to say...

You always have a way to undermine my confidence
Under attack...." 

Hair: DOUX - Santana hairstyle [Deluxe Version]
Outfit [tiara, Babydoll, panties, gloves, shoes]: Addams // Helene Outfit
Necklace: (Yummy) Spring Butterfly Necklace
 
 
Location: Check out my bb's post ♥♥

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring at The Hell's Gate Event
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set 
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears at UBER
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts