Candlelight


"I think you've given me a case of insomnia
Am I giving myself the wrong idea?
Does your heart beat in your whole body?
Do you wanna focus on yourself or try this with me?

I think I might be holding onto you a little too tight

But when the room is glowing candlelit
Your hands don't leave my hips
Your eyes don't leave my lips

I wish you would just ask me to stay
When you're with me, nothing else seems to matter
When you're with them, you just push me further

Are you lost, are you scared, cause this just ain't fair
Do you want to play, or stop this game, cause it's not the same...."

Hair: DOUX - Boyfriend hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at Collabor88
Earrings: e.marie // Anya Hoops
Necklace: .random.Matter. - Pheron Necklace
Top/Skirt: Ricielli - Layla Outfit at Cosmopolitan
Armbands: (AMD) Creature Armbands
Shoes: N-core MARIAM at Equal 10
 
Location: Personal platform studio

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set at Collabor88
Necklace: e.marie // Luna Necklace
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing at The Anthem Event


Body Details: 
 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts