Bring Some Light


"Well I’m not the type to see it anytime it’s going right
I won't run you through all sortsa tests, 

But I’m still learning to pick my fights.
 

I was sad before I met you.
Thought that you could bring some light...
Implicit care won’t heal my demons;
If there’s blood, show me the knife.
Don’t want to think a thought is treason.


If there’s no ration to my reason
Show me truth but do it nice.

If you got my back why do I still feel
So damn blue...."


Hair: DOUX - Mishi hairstyle
Swimwear: .BF. Isabel Bikini Set at UBER
Nipple Rings: November - Romi Nipple Ring at The Kinky Event opening August 28th
 
Location: Surfer's Bay

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring 
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set at Collabor88
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing at The Anthem Event


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts