Lay Down Arms


"Where you been of lately?
Cause I'm missing your cheeks
The ones upon your face babe
And the ones above your knees

I laid down my arms 
On the day you came along

It's to survive another day
I'll hold you if you hold me
Self-respect I pay it back
And tell your old girl that's the old you
So she don't come around here thinking
that she'll get you back cause she won't though


I've been right here before I've made up my mind..." 

Hair: Lamb. Dove
Swimsuit: [Nocturnal Couture] Angelina Bathing Suit at The On9 Event
Eyeliner: Suicidal Unborn

Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress 


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts