Just Say So


"It's getting hard for me to hold my own
See, nobody wants to be in love alone
So I'm trying my best not to overreact
But I need to know right now, no lies, just facts

So if you love me, just say so
I need to know from you right now before I go

It's just that I can feel I'm falling deep
And I don't wanna fall unless you're falling with me
I need to know if this is really real
And if you feel the same way that I feel

And if this love isn't what you want
Then baby let me know
I don't wanna go but I'll walk out that door..."

Hair: :::Phoenix::: Sunny Hair
Eyeliner: Veechi - Pop Liner
Lipstick: Veechi - Buxom Lip Oil
Earrings: Kibitz - Nermia hoops
Necklace: Kibitz - Saralie's necklace collection at Kustom 9
Top/Shorts: RIOT / Kyra Set at FaMESHed
Shoes: Pure Poison - Nichole Sandals at Access

Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress 


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts