I Know Better

"I’m a good girl do what they tell me
But now I gotta block you from my phone...
and rip up what you wrote me.


Such a sad boy
Loving you is service.
Slipped on your surface
And you gave me the purpose,
Of making you feel worth it. 

I ask for diamonds; you brought sativa.
I never figured the difference between them.
Now I know better.

You kept me in bed well fed need a reset; you make me forget
That thick thighs are meant to climb...."

Hair w/sunhat: MINA - Carian Sunhat at UBER
Necklace from: November - Justice Collection
Swimsuit/Shorts: Seniha. Ariana Set at UBER
Bracelets: (Yummy) Diamond Hand Chain at UBER
Nails:  ~GD~Mother of Nails (Long Coffin) - Belleza BENTO
Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Eyeliner: Veechi - Glossy Spring Liner


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts