Forget In The Morning

"Let's fall in love for the night
And forget in the mornin'.
Play me a song that you like
You can bet I'll know every line.

I'm the girl that these girls hoped that you would avoid.
Don't waste your eyes on jealous girls, fuck that noise.
I know better than to call you mine.

I like to push my luck,
So take my hand, let's take a drive.
I've been livin' in the future
Hopin' I might see you sooner....

I love it when you talk that nerdy shit.
You won't stay with me, I know,
But you can have your way with me 'til you go.
And before your kisses turn into bruises, I'm a warning....

Let's fall in love for the night,
And forget in the mornin'....."

Hair: Exile - Megan at UBER
Earrings: e.marie // Anya Hoops at UBER
Top: RIOT / Rip Tide - Crop Tank (wet) at The Epiphany
Shorts: RIOT / Rip Tide - Torn Shorts at The Epiphany
Nails: ~GD~ Girl Gang (Long Coffin)
 
Location: Baja Tides

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts