Better Light

"Weak from whiskey and powder, love
You let me crawl out of bed.
I know you see me in better light,
I know you see who I am.
I still love how the windows paint your room,
That's a comfort I want too.
Tracing the steps to where I fell in love with you.

Instead of living in parallel,
I wanna sink into you.
We could travel to Shangri-La,
And we could start over new.
I still see all the wonder in those eyes.
We can live life before we die.
Find the place where I fell in love with you..."


Hair: DOUX - Ana hairstyle [Deluxe Version]
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Striking Shadow at UBER
Pasties: November - Suki Pasties  at The Access Event
Body chain: Apple May Designs - Body Jewelry 
Robe: American Beauty- Blue Duster
Panties: :::insanya::: Alicia Panties - Princess
Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts