Stay In The Light



"I get lost in your strawberry.
Locks are glistening in the light.
Get lost in your soft staring.
Can only taste it when I close my eyes.

It doesn't have to last forever,
But if I could have a superpower it would be stopping time.
But that's too good for you baby,
So for now move.....so you’ll stay in the light.

Spent whole nights wrapped in your bed sheets.
Spent the whole day wrapped in your arms.
You know I get lost in the memories.
Sort of at a loss thinking back on our time.

I'm saying I wish it was for forever
If I could have a superpower it would be stopping time.
Got lost in your strawberry......"

Hair: RAMA.SALON - Sheila Hair
Lashes: Veechi - Zoe Lashes at N21
Lipstick: IDTTY Faces - Sang Lipstick
Outfit: (fd) Sunshine Set at UBER
 
Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts