Right Behind Me


"You know I need you.
Been the one to take me on.
For you I've been the
Little bird.
Want to care for
You for sure...

I know I get messy but you like me.
Tell me that I'm crazy,
Well I might be.
Know if I go far you're right
Behind me.
We're just sightseeing.
Tripping while we're sightseeing.

I follow you lead.
You tending my needs.
I don't have so much to ask for me.
Cant hide this, instead
You know you believe
This is what I'm waiting for......"

Hair: Analog Dog - Proud Mary [customized]
Top: RKKN. Maya's Shirt at Shiny Shabby
Skirt: RKKN. Maya's Skirt at Shiny Shabby
Shoes: [Gos] JAdore Cloth Pumps

Skybox: West Village Belgravia Skybox [customized]
Stool/Square Rug/Beaded curtains: Kalopsia - Junie's Set at Kustom 9
Game table: DYNASTY - Mahjong Table
Chair w/pillow: Kalopsia - Summer Rattan Chair
Round Rug [back room]: Ariskea{Australia} Macrame Rug
Wine Rack [back room]: DRD - Boho Backyard - Wine Rack
Side table: .random.Matter. - Ire Cabinet
Wall plants: Various plants from Mithral at Shiny Shabby and Kustom 9
Fruit tree: dust bunny . dwarf fruit trees . clementine tree
Large plant [corner]: dust bunny . giant palm plant

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts