Love, It Kills


"I was just staring at the clouds,
Dreaming that somehow
I would find someone
To be my someone.
Clear as day you came you stood out from the crowd.
Couldn't hear a sound.
Looking like a home run,
I was so done.

Got me feeling crazy making me lose my mind,
Cause now that I have found you,
How could I live without you?
You've got that something I've been looking for
That something that you just don't find.
Just wanna be around you.

Love, it kills, Head over heels,
You have been worth every minute.
It feels so good when you're in it.
My heart's on fire, All day and all night.
I won't stop til we're finished.
It hurts so good when you give it...."

Hair: DOUX - Denise hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at The Dubai Event
Jewelry: .::Supernatural::. Isla set Gold
Outfit: Blueberry - Moki - Skirt & Tops version at UBER
Shoes: [Gos] Penny Lace-Up Heels
 
Backdrop: Lunar - Unsainted Backdrops - The Bearded Guy

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Necklace: Kibitz - Becca's necklace at N21
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts