What's Next


"You and I we think the same
You could just say come here, we know, what's next
We make love and something more
I know you know what's good, I'm here, I'm yours

Got no plans today
We can take our time babe
Oh me and you should find a place
Give some piece of mind
I'm waiting, I'm super patient
You are like vacation, I need to be there

I need, you everyday, on me
I'm yours...."

Hair: DOUX - Brianna hairstyle
Earrings: November - Girl Gang Earrings
Choker: [ Conviction ] Nameplate Choker - 12 Sinner /COMMON/ at The Epiphany
Outfit: [RnR] Swag She Devil Outfit
 
Backdrop: /anxiety/ sempiternal

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nails: [Dreamlight] "Taylola" Bento Nails
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set at FaMESHed 


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  


Comments

Popular Blog Posts