Make A Mess


"Make a mess inside my heart
Leave your mark everywhere
Move right in, tear me apart
Show me that you really care

I admit it I'm in love with you
So go ahead, fuck up my whole life that I've been living
I'll let you wreck everything in sight
I'm down for you..."


Flowers: *LODE* Head Accessory - Marigold [bright orange]  *gacha*
Hair: TRUTH Oasis
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress
Top: Blueberry - Alicia - Hooked Tank Top at UBER
Bottoms: Blueberry - Alicia - Flare Pants at UBER
Shoes: [Gos] Rockstud T-strap Pumps - Metallic - FLF

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nails: [Dreamlight]"Megan" Bento Nails
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set at FaMESHed 


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts