Humming


"I think I fell for you,
From the first day that you arrived,
Into my life. I believe its true,
I see love in your eyes.

Holding hands, making plans,
Into our future.
Together, spending time, living life,
So happy.
Together, on that day I saw your face,
Remember, I wanna,
Tell you so how much you have affected me.
I feel for sure, that its you I've waited for.

Something about you got me humming your name.
See you're my meditation
Got me hypnotized, its you..."


Hair: AD - proud mary
Makeup: . MILA . April Cosmetics for The Catwa Powder Pack
Dress: ISON - angelina dress at Equal 10

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nails: [Dreamlight] "Taylola" Bento Nails
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set at FaMESHed 


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts