Sudden


"See I’ve been praying for the perfect storm.
When you’re the weather I’ve been waiting on.
I’ve been tryna help them understand
Anyway that I can
but even if they don't...

I saw you coming
Like a hurricane...
Briefly.
And I fall so sudden
And the memory stains
Deeply.

And it’s so telling.
And it’s so bold.
So unsparing.
It’s just the way the wind blows.."



Hair: Stealthic - Intrepid at Collabor88
Collar: Kibitz - Drew's kinky's collar
Tattoo: IDTTY Body Shop - Beauty Touch at Cosmopolitan
Dress: Seniha. Valle Dress at The Whore Couture Fair
Shoes: N-core PAULA



Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04  
Nails: [Dreamlight] "Taylola" Bento Nails for The On9 Event


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts