Ask Me What I'm Made Of


"I knew the very moment that I saw you
That I had fallen into the deepest blue
I've only ever seen this in the movies
But all the feelings on my skin are true

You ask me what I'm made of
I'm made to feel your love
You're all I ever think of
I'm dying for your love

I will follow you down the river
The wind can carry both of us back home..."




Hair: :::Phoenix::: Ruby Hair
Jewelry: [Avenge] Magic Beads necklace and earrings at Tres Chic
Dress: Beaut L'Afrique Zoya Ankara Gown


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face 
Collar: Kibitz - Drew's kinky's collar
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04  


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts