Love Is Always In Us


"Sometimes I still doubt myself
But at least now I love myself
And I am quite emotional
That's why you can't get close at all.
So I start to push away
The ones that love me cause I'm scared that they might walk away
I'm not perfect.

So I try everyday and I grow a little bit
Read a little more so I can educate my myself
Reap for my soul and cleanse my spirit
Pray cause I'm ready for the bloom of the sea
Peace and serenity is all that I need

Sometimes we fall in love
Love is always in us..."



Hair: DOUX - Babyrose hairstyle [in Deluxe Form] at Dubai
Glasses: e.marie // Harriet Round Frames at The World of Magic Event
Earrings: November x Brat-BabyGirl Earrings for The Level Event
Outfit: Ricielli - Michaela Outfit
Shoes: [Gos] Diana Dorsay Pumps - Collection
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Want it, Got it at Kustom 9
Sign [on backdrop]: FOXCITY. Prop - Gee Thx Neon at Kustom 9


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04 


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts