Fashion Blabbage #005 - Comfy Cozy




 
It really has been a while since I’ve done one of these. June was when I featured Fashion blabbage #004! Yikes!

But with saying that, I mostly like to do these things when I feel like, instead of some kind of requirement like sponsored posts, and I just hadn’t been feeling it!

   This look is mostly simple, but a few things I really liked this month so far. The hair, by Doux is called Cintia, and it is featured at the current round of Tres Chic! I’ve always been a fan of Doux’s hair, but this one particularly makes me happy cause its a shorter style, and a lot of the Doux hair lately has been very long. Short, tousled waves of layers frame the face with this hairstyle, and I love the casual, carefree way it fits with the rest of this outfit I’m featuring. It didn’t fit very well over my ears; but for those of you who wear the LOGO ears, the bento versions of these ears come with a few positions you can adjust them in to get less bleed. On top of the fact that they move on their own. ♥

The dress here, is a shirtdress, and its made by Pixicat for the Collabor88 event that opened earlier this month. I hadn’t really had a chance to wear it even thou I’ve briefly thrown it on a few times, but I really really love the styling of this dress, and how it hangs off the body. it comes in several colors; thou I’ve just been in this “white/monotone mood” lately I’ve noticed.

With that being said, The boots I’m wearing are Reign’s Vera Heels, and these were released at the Kustom 9 event recently! These are so cute, and I adore them so much. Making a blogger’s note with this combination by the way that these boots will bleed just a bit thru the shirtdress, but it wasn’t enough for me to really worry about. So please test out the combo yourself just in case! Anyway, The lace on these boots have a separate color palette than the actual heels on the bottom, so you can mix and match those to pull in the colors of an outfit, which I love. I made the heels black and kept the lace white, tying in the black in the belt. Also the detail on the heels where the lace is wrapped around the shoes is very clever. I really loved that detail. 

     Thou I do all kinds of looks from risque to fancy, my all time general favorite look lately is pretty simple and casual; when I’m not in a swimsuit. lol. So these pieces just naturally slid onto my list of favorites. ♥♥♥♥ Thank you for reading my blabbage for those of you that survived!

Hair: DOUX - Cintia hairstyle [*links above]
Jewelry: LUXE. Nicki Choker & Hoops at Access
Dress: -Pixicat- Shirt.Dress at Collabor88 [*links above]
Boots: REIGN.- VERA HEELS [*links above]

Comments

Popular Blog Posts